Friends – many of you have already used Sitecore Informatics Module in your Sitecore Webform Project. If you have not used it yet, then give it a try – you will like it! If you want to know more about Sitecore Informatics then visit my previous post about it. Sitecore Informatics will help you to view all your Sitecore Projects details at one place. The information such as:
- Total number of Sites in your Sitecore instance
- Total number of Sublayouts in your Sitecore instance along with referrer pages and caching parameters
- Total number of Templates in your Sitecore instance along with referrer pages
- Total number of Content Items in your Sitecore instance
- Total number of Media Items in your Sitecore instance
- Total number of Users in your Sitecore instance
If you are using MVC in your Sitecore Project then previous version of Sitecore Informatics may not help you. Since I got few requests about MVC project support, thought to update this module and share it with community.
You can now download updated version from Sitecore MarketPlace: https://marketplace.sitecore.net/Modules/Sitecore_Informatics.aspx
You can also download source code along with Sitecore Package from github: http://nileshthakkar.github.io/Sitecore-Informatics/
Hope you will enjoy this module!!!